Johnson & Johnson (J&J): What is WiSTEM2D and Why It Matters (2022)
How To Join This Event
Johnson & Johnson has been championing women and giving them the tools, resources and opportunities to succeed at work and at home since our founding more than 130 years ago, when eight of our first 14 employees were women.
With Johnson & Johnson's WiSTEM2D initiative - Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing & Design - we are working to empower women and girls at pivotal moments in their lives to fuel their passion for progress and to realize their dreams. Our WiSTEM2D program is sparking enchantment in young girls globally through creative problem-solving and play, creating opportunity for university students and researchers, and igniting females' technical careers.
The supply chain industry, which encompasses manufacturing, is evolving dramatically. There are many types of roles that exist in a manufacturing career, from manufacturing, design, and engineering, to 3D printing, robotics and technology. Together, we can imagine the next generation of inventors and creators, realizing one dream at a time.
Johnson & Johnson's WiSTEM2D initiative:
- What is WiSTEM2D - and Why It Matters
- New WiSTEM2D overview video
- A Johnson & Johnson Corporate Women in STEM2D playlist on YouTube
WISTEM2D University Series:
- Introduction to University Series Videos
- University Series: Advice for STEM Students Jaime Frenz-Ross
- University Series: Advice for STEM Students Kim McDow
- University Series: Stephanie Sheridan Career Journey
- University Series: Is Engineering Boring?
- University Series: Why Do You Love STEM2D?
This virtual "event" is made up of the various links provided above for your own personal browsing on this topic. By clicking the Register Now button below, you will be directed to the contact email address for this organization, should you have any additional questions regarding J&J's WiSTEM2D initiative.