Explore Gateway - Manufacturing Expo
Gateway Technical College is hosting a virtual Manufacturing Expo on October 22nd from 10:00-11:30 am. Join us online to discover careers in manufacturing and learn about the opportunities at local world-class companies. • Learn about cutting-edge manufacturing and engineering programs at Gateway • Virtually tour high-tech program labs at Gateway’s SC Johnson iMET Center • Connect with area manufacturing employers including Precision Plus, Foxconn and LDV To join, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodations are provided for all services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation, please contact the Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights at least ten days in advance at 262-564-3062/Wisconsin Relay 711 or email@example.com.
How To Join This Event
Please register by emailing the New Student Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation with a Zoom link for the event. Please follow the steps below to join us virtually.
- From a Computer:
- Click or copy/paste the Zoom link into your browser.
- In the pop-up window, click Zoom and then Open Link.
- Zoom will walk you through joining the meeting.
- Choose whether you would like to use video to share your image, or just your name.
- Choose whether you would like to use your computer audio or dial in separately using a phone.
- You’re now in the meeting! Use the buttons at the bottom of your Zoom screen to mute yourself or share your screen as needed. Gateway staff will be able to assist with this during your session if help is needed.
From a Mobile Device (tablet or smart phone):
- Download the free “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app from your device’s app store (eg. Apple’s App Store, Google Play, etc.). Search for “Zoom” to find the app.
- NOTE: The icon is blue with a white video camera on it.
- To join the session via your email invite:
- Click the link to join the meeting. Doing so will open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for you.
- Give Zoom access to your device’s microphone or choose to dial in separately.
- OR To join the session via the app:
- Open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and click “Join Meeting”.
- If you were sent a Meeting ID, select “Join with Meeting ID” and enter the 9 digit number.
- If you do not have a Meeting ID (9 digit number), choose “Join with a personal link name”. Type in the final portion of the link you received (the portion following the final /).
- Example: If you received this link: https://gtc.zoom.us/my/rudy.gtc then enter “rudy.gtc” as the link name.
- You’re now in the meeting! Use the buttons in the app to mute yourself or share your screen as needed. Gateway staff will be able to assist with this during your session if help is needed.
You can also download the Zoom app on your mobile phone by searching “Zoom” in the App