Manufacturing Day depends on so many different types of people to make it a success:
- Hosts, who open their doors to showcase manufacturing
- Students and Parents, who will become and foster the next generation of manufacturers
- Educators, who prepare students for careers in manufacturing
- Sponsors and Endorsers, who provide the support that makes MFG DAY possible
- The Media, who help share the MFG DAY story
Whatever category you fall into, we’ve prepared resources that can help you make the most of your MFG DAY.
Register, plan, and promote your event using official MFG DAY resources.
Learn about manufacturing careers and see them in action on MFG DAY.
Get students excited about MFG DAY events and careers in manufacturing.
Help spread the word and reap the rewards of your affiliation with MFG DAY.
Read MFG DAY’s story and understand the impact it’s having on manufacturing.
Get inspired by stats about manufacturing and its significance to the economy.