Note: This is an archived event from 2016. Looking for this year's events?
Event DetailsFacility Tour / Presentation
October 7, 2016 10:00am - 2:00pm
4899 Commerce Pkwy
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Formtek, Inc. has formed a group of companies and colleges that will be at our facility on October 7th. This is Formtek's 5th year involved with the national Manufacturing Day event. It is our job as manufacturers to encourage today’s youth to consider careers in modern manufacturing and to inspire the next generation of engineers, builders and inventors.
The event starts at 10:00am with a plant tour. Then you will be able to explore the other companies and college displays. We will have demonstrations by our industry partners also hands on events. Below is a list of companies and colleges that will be at our facility on October 7th.
• Akron Testing Laboratory & Welding School, Ltd.
• Alcoa Forgings and Extrusions - Scale-Sized Forged Items & Virtual Reality Demonstration
• Alloy Bellows & Precision Welding - Demonstrations
• College Now Greater Cleveland
• Cuyahoga Community College – Youth Technology Academy
• Cuyahoga Community College – RAMTEC Trailer – (VEX Robotics)
• Cuyahoga Community College Unified Technology Center – Virtual Welding
• Kelly Engineering Services
• Lakeland Community College
• Lydey Automation - Robot
• Mayfield High School - CADD Engineering Technology – Prosthetic Hands
• Meyer Products
• NSL Analytical
• Satellite Gear
• The Proud Company – High Performance Robot (SAWYER)
• Tri-C – 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Tech. - 3D Printing
• Valtronic – Circuit Boards
For More Event Information
About Formtek, Inc.
Formtek is a group of long-established companies, each with a well-known name and a history of providing innovative and reliable equipment to the metal forming and metal processing industries. Because of the combination of these companies, including the industry’s largest engineering and service staff worldwide, we are a single-source provider of the best and broadest productivity solutions available. For additional information go to http://formtekgroup.com or call 216-292-4460