Note: This is an archived event from 2016. Looking for this year's events?
Event DetailsFacility Tour
October 15, 2016 9:30am - 11:30am
2200 Bonforte Blvd
Pueblo, CO 81001
As part of the 2016 homecoming events at CSU-Pueblo, all engineering students and families, engineering alumni and families, and interested members of the community are invited to the Third Annual Engineering Open House to be held Saturday, October 15, 9:30-11:30 a.m. on the 1st floor of the Technology Building, at the south end of campus.
Bring your family and friends to see:
• Room 140. Computer classroom. Demonstrations of computer simulations.
• Room 132. 3D printing lab. We will be printing items on our 3D printers.
• Room 135. Engineering students will be explaining the Sabbatier reaction apparatus.
• Room 145. Engineering project room. Student projects and posters will be on display.
• Room 120. Machine shop. Demonstrations and student projects.
For More Event Information
Jane M Fraser
About Colorado State University-Pueblo Department of Engineering
The Department of Engineering offers BS degrees in Industrial Engineering and in Engineering (with specialization in mechatronics), and MS degrees in Industrial and Systems Engineering and in Engineering (with emphasis areas in mechatronics and in railroad engineering).